Privacy policies and cookies web site Hotel Prestige Lido di Camaiore
Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and EU Regulation no. 2016/679 for the processing of personal data
Dear Customer / Supplier / Guest,
Hotel Prestige di Tolomei & C snc Via Bruno Buozzi 5 55041 Lido di Camaiore P.Iva: 00529060469 firstname.lastname@example.org, as Data Controller of your data, informs you in accordance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") provide for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Object of the treatment:
The Data Controller informs you that your personal data and personally identifiable information (eg name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank or payment information, etc., any special data, such as for example related to health or a physical situation, always subject to its explicit consent), which have been or will be collected, even in a verbal form, by us or by third parties, will be treated in full compliance with the Regulation.
Finality of the treatment
In particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following obligations, related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- to fulfill the obligation set out in Article 109 of the R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773, and subsequent, which requires us to register and communicate to the police headquarters the generality of the clients housed;
- to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to her;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relations with you;
- management of litigation;
- customer management;
- bankruptcy proceedings;
- billing history.
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent, for the following commercial and marketing purposes:
- send you, by e-mail.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good purpose, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing.
The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against our site: except for this possibility, in general the data on web contacts are not kept for more than seven days.
The processing of personal data will be carried out with paper and electronic instruments, manual and / or automated that allow the storage, management and transmission of the same, always in order to ensure adequate security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with the limits and the conditions of the reference legislation.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of persons in charge:
Managers and officers reception;
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy for the purposes specified above:
- Police Headquarters;
- Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- Insurance companies and credit institutions;
- to other subjects (companies and consultants appointed external managers) who provide services ancillary to the relationship within the limits strictly necessary to perform tasks such as: management of information systems, support and maintenance of hardware etc .;
- anyone legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulation.
The data are currently processed and archived in company address.
The provision of data by you is mandatory and the data are essential for the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations arising from the contract in progress or any future relationships.
Data transfer abroad.
Data will not be transferred abroad.
Your data will not be disclosed.
Your personal data will be stored for the minimum time required by the legislative and contractual nature. At the time of termination of the contractual relationships, the data will be kept for the correct time on company management and / or in paper archives. At the time of cancellation it is possible that the data are still stored but anonymous.
How to exercise the right:
The mentioned rights may be exercised by you through:
- sending communications to the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
- by sendind letter to Hotel Prestige di Tolomei & C snc Via Bruno Buozzi 5 55041 Lido di Camaiore P.Iva: 00529060469.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.